Thursday, April 16, 2009

Untitled

I want you but just not now, not right now, no. Maybe later, coz now I'm busy. I wanna take this opportunity to spend all the time in the world with her. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not ignoring you. I just need to take a break from it all and give her the low down on my life.
She's been part of me since the day I caught my first breath. She always knows what I want and my best friend. I don't have to ask for permission to spend some quality time with her but because I care, I thought I should let you know I'm not avoiding you.
She always tells me what I wanna hear and often gives me a glimpse of the future. She cares about my needs and most of all she cares about my feelings, and thus she despises anyone who steps on my toes. She, herself, is the most caring person I'll ever know. There just aint nobody better than her.
She reminds me of who I am when I'm busy trying to emulate those who think very highly of themselves. She takes me where I've never been to, but where my feet are destined to go. When I'm with her I just forget the world because it's all about me, all about me all the way.
She calms me down when I'm too hard on myself and lifts me up when I've wasted all my energy trying to impress. She's never shy to share her love.
She's a solo fish in the ocean, a fragrance emancipating from the dust. She's my guardian, my Goddes of beauty and my garden of hope;

She's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment